Which type of diet or medication can aid in sustainable weight loss ?

Hello Sir. I currently weight 95. Some time back I was 89. I had PCOD but the doctor said it is fine now. Since like about 14 years there is only weight addition. I feel tired to do exercises. I used to walk a lot but now I dont feel that energetic. Apart from the diet plan like stopping sugars, fried foods, changing to chapati from there any medicines to aid weight loss? I have tried some ayurvedic medicines like Ayurslim and Smartlean. The first month looks like i reduce some but then no effect happens...Please guide me.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011