Which treatment is advisable for rheumatic arthritis ?

Sir, I am from Kolkata. My mother 65 yrs suffering from rheumatic artharitis since last nine years. Presently she is bedridden. I want an appointment with Dr. John Matheu in an emergency basis on or after 16- 24 June. kindly help me . with regards, Subir Kundu 094347 30572
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
hi in case of RA tell me what is your diet control and what kind of medicin she taking by diet control and medicine we improve the life style by improving pain
hi subir kundu
welcome to health care magic
RA being a constitutional disease that is auto immune in nature, calls for constitutional medication. Homeopathy offers excellent treatment for the cases of RA, especially for those who have not developed joint deformities. The pain control is very effective with homeopathy and this is without any side effects whatsoever. The treatment can also have a role to play in controlling the progress of the condition to some extent and in delaying the onset of complications. Homeopathy is very strongly suggested for all cases of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
choices is yours if you want permanent solution without any side effect you can consult expeirenced homeopath.