Which treatment gives best result for removal of pimples ?

sir i have problem of pimples &black mark . i tried more but cant give any better result sir plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Regarding acne, good treatment is available. Depending on the type of acne the treatment is used. For some types of severe acne Retinoic acid is the best and works wonders. Also chemical peels will help clear blackheads. Drink plenty of water. Avoid oily and fatty food. Avoid stress by Pranayam, Yoga and deep breathing exercises. Eat fresh green vegetables and fresh fruits.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u need to consult dermatologist
now a days many advance technique like LASER ,MICRODERMA,PEEL ,ROLLER ARE there to treat acne and its scar and pigmentation
never popped or pick it
avoid oily and spicy food
avoid milk made item like ice cream ,chocolate etc
avoid sun exposure
u need to apply clindamycin or adapalene cream depend upon ur acne
use face wash with salicylic .
wash 3-4 times a day
both over and under wash is harmful.
drink more water and eat more fruits and green vegs.