Which the best medicine to increase my height ?

how to increase height? is there any products that increase height? there are tons of tons height growing supplements. but i dont know which one works best
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
there is no medication which increases can do some exercise under the guidance of physiotherapist which may benefit you to some extent.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Please understand if you are about 14-15 years of age,then none this products can help you.After this age you can not increase your height in any way.At this age the ends of long bones they stop growing under the influence of male hormones .bye.