Which test should be taken to check virginity?

Respected Sir, hope that you are ok and fine health sir yester day i was talking to my spouse(get married soon) and she told that during construction in her house she was standing the wall which they was constructed and suddenly a small heavy bamboo suddenly strikes on my vagina and i feel pain and also i feel bleeding at least 3 day not so continuously but stop stop condition and after one week she has a regular cycle as she was. so plz intimate me if it is possible or not or she is hiding something so sir it is life which i have to spent with her it is not love marriage but it is arrange marriage reply me soon and sir plz tell me if there is any possibility to check virginity or not by myself
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response

Yes, send her to OG and do the exam; he/she will check (visually) the shape of hymen and tell about virginity.

Please understand, if you do not build trust now at the beginning of your relationship, think over your life onwards! Trust, loyalty and love bring harmony to a family for long time.

Good luck for your new life!