Which tablets can safely postpone menstruation to a later date ?

Hi, I m a mother of a 1 yr old and having being having my menses quite regularly from the time my daughter was 6 mnths. I m still breastfeeding her twice a day. Please could you suggest tablets for postponing my menses for this month. I usually get my menses on 1 or 2nd of the month, i want to postpone my next cycle due to some religious activities. Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011

welcome to HealthcareMagic;

For postponement of menses you can take tab-DEVIRY 10 mg twice a day or tab-PRIMOLUT-N twice a day till you need to postpone menses and then you will get menses in 3-4 days once you stop the tablets.Only thing to remember is that you have to start the tablet before a week of the expected date of your menses.