Which specialist should we see to treat stammering ?

My sister of age 3 started stammering 3 day sback..we ar e looking for a specialist to treat her soon..please it curable?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
I feel you are over reacting to a simple problem. The children of this will be having some amount of stammering. The more you display your anxiety, the more the child becomes troubled and might not improve. Just forget it for time being and do not make much fuss about this with the child. If the same continues for a year or two then you would require the help of a speech therapist as well as a child psychologist.

Dr. Naveen Kumar