Which specialist should I meet to get treated for severe hair fall and dandruff ?

hai i am ram 18yrs ,6.5,72kg i had sevier dandruf problem over 3yrs and i had sevier hair fall ,my hair turs to be brown colour ,i used to take headbath for twice in a week and i used to apply coconut oil every day What is the solution for my problem ,which specilist can i consult
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Hi Ram,

Welcome to HCM.
Have head bath daily. Use anti dandruf shampoo regularly. Dandruf is not the cause of hair colour turning brown. Hair fall may be due to poor nurishment of the hair.
Consult a dermatologist (Skin specialist) for hair fall and premature change of hair colour.
Wish you all the best.