Which specialist should I consult to rectify my girlish voice ?

sir, i am 20 years old boy and my voice is like a girl. When i talk on phone people often recognise me as a girl. When i speak loudly voice become like a man,but it is not audible to a long distance. Sometime talking for a long time voice become more thinner. People often tease me sir what to do. I am very depressed. I had not consulted any doctor yet. Is it too late? To which type of doctor i should consult, ent or any other.plz. Guide me.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
No it is not too late, please do consult a good phonosurgeon, with psychogenic and voice therapy this problem can be solved.

Dr. Naveen Kumar