Which scan center in Singapore is advisable for taking follicular study report?

Dear Sir, I m taking fertility treatment for my wife in India . Currently Myself and her both are in Singapore for Official work.I don t want to change hospital here. I want to take Polycular study report for 3rd day to my wife and send respective report to India hospital. which scan centre will helpful for taking polycular study report in Singapore.? Kindly help me to give some solution for take a report in any one scan centre. by K.Saravanan
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012