Which ointment shall i use to remove cut mark by blade ?

i had cut my arms by blade 1 yrs ago till now very deep and these marks are become turgid and red colour thr i m 18 yrs old .plz help me how to get rid of dat.dont hv money to go 4 expensive treatment i wl b greateful if u tell me the ointment name.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
New medicine for mark is available in the market.
Kindly contact a dermatologist for clinical examination and further advice.
Thank you
i had cut my arms by blade 5 yrs ago till now very deep and these marks are become dark colour compare to my colour thr i m 26 yrs old .plz help me how to get rid of dat.I dont hv how much of money to go 4 expensive treatment i wl b greateful if u tell me the ointment name.
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
hi well come to HCM.
I DONOT think any ointment will help you get rid of this.
Better you consult plastic or cosmetic surgeon in charitable hospital.