Which mental hospital in India is there which will admit a patient without any guardian with them ?

Mental Hospital in India which will take patient without any family. Hi I am looking for a Mental Hospital in India which will take a patient without having any family staying with the patient. The Patient is very ill with chronic schizophrenia in his mid 30s. He does not have any family and I am a distant cousin. I have looked around but I have not been able to find any institute in India which will take this kind of patient without family members staying with him. Please do let me know at your earliest convenience as he is very ill and needs immediate medical attention.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011