Which medicines should be avoided and what precautions should be taken during pregnancy as my baby died during 6 month pregnancy due to medications taken for cough and headache problems ?

hello,sir my question is i was pregnant for 3month than this time my cough & headache problem.i used medicine is muco solvin expectorant, lactulose solution usp duphalac, crocin 250,paracetamole tablet,chest& head x-ray good precaution.all treatment good age 30,nohealthpboblem. than after i don t no 6month prenancy ,dr. ultrasound reaport see ,thah say baby are iufd.(death).please saggestion my next baby no problem.what medicine not used pregnancy.
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012