Which medicines should I take for epilepsy while taking acitrom for seizures after delivery ?

i m having seziures and now i m delivered but there is ablood clot in my leg now i m using acitrom tablet 8mg my weight is 87 is it safe to me or any other problems i m 27 years old .i m female. i got epilepsy in 10years back.i m using medicines like lamitor200mg morning and night and frisium15mg morning & night.i m married in last i m delievered a girl 1month before.she is a premature baby.after that i know there is a clot in my right leg.breathing is very difficult to i m using acitrom tablets8mg.i m not giving milk to my baby.why there is aclot in my leg after delivery?taking 8mgacitrom is not a problem to my weight is is not a problem?what type of food i have to take while using this medicine?how many years i have to use this one?now my pnr is 2.45.there is no problem to my baby?in this time what type of medicines to use for epilepsy?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011