Which medicines help in increasing the size and firmness of the breast ?

dear sir my wife s Breast goes down after pregnancy .the shape and triteness total change. please recommenced me a breast cream to improve her breast .
Asked On : Mon, 20 Feb 2012
hello saurabh.
these are normal changes after pregnancy. please visit a physiotherapist who can suggest some exercise to improve muscle tones and prevent further loosening of breast supports. another thing is i doubt any breast cream can help. but one can try johnson baby oil which contains vitamin e . or a simple TIl oil massage will help. there are no proven results of massage yet. but exercise would surely help her.
best of luck.
Dr.Dipalee sakaria