Which medicine should be taken to get regular periods?

i am 25yr old. i want to know is their any medicine that i could have to get my period right now. i want a medicine it start period after having it by that time. pls help me . tell me which one will be good to get period now. i want to get immediate period cox i cannot wait to take any medicine to eat for a week and see to if i get period next week. now also i am taking a one name Primolut N . but this also i had to take this week and see if i get next might take more then 2 week for this. so i want to get y period as soon as is 16 Aug 12 and i want to finish off by this thing before 27th august. normally i dont get ma periods regularly .i eat every time primolut N. by taking this medicine i get after a week the medicine is stop..and i finish off my period like 7 days. pls tell me a name of a medicine i can get ma period on day to day. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Jan 2016
Hallow Dear,

Please try to be patient. For getting menstruation, you have to take hormonal pills - Oestrogen and/or progesterone for about five days and 4-7 days after that, there is a withdrawal bleeding. So that much awaiting is mandatory.

Primolut N you have been prescribed is a Progesterone preparation. The same schedule applies to it also.

I hope this helps you.

Dr. Nishikant Shrotri