Which medicine should be applied for scaling on the glans and what precautions should be taken ?

Infection on glans under the foreskin of penis, some white peeling has started, i suspect the use of dove soap sometimes while taking bath. Not sure if this is due to dryness or some infection. Please suggest if the antibiotic ointment Neosprin is helpful and also how to apply, should i pull the foreskin of penis and wash it with water and then dry it with cloth and then apply this ointment Hello I would like to bring into your notice that after applying Abzorb on the inner foreskin of penis, the dried up layer of the skin has shed down and a new skin has come up, but even the new skin very sensitive to touch and peels off wherever touched. Please suggest if its normal and the skin will become strong in sometime or is it still a problem. Also now I wash under the inner foreskin with warm water about 2-3 times a day and let it dry before rolling it down to cover the glans. Please suggest if I should use any ointment like Betadine OR Lotrimin before rolling down the skin after cleaning and drying.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Mar 2012