Which medication to be taken to stop spotting and regularize period and its dosage?

Hi, I am a 39 years old female, ht : 5 4 and weight : 53.5 kgs. At the age of 34, i had lap. surgery as there was a cyst in my right ovary which was successfully removed. I never missed my period and my date comes usually after 25/26 days but light spotting starts from the 21st/22nd day itself which causes a lot of problem. Moreover, my date also varies and in some months, it comes after 28/29 days also. In order to stop spotting and to regularlise my period, what medicine should i use? can i take meprate or regesterone and will it help in regularlising my period and avoid spotting? and how many tablets should i take per day and for how many days should i take?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer