Which medication should be taken to reduce dizziness and to clear wax build up ?

I went to the emergency room and I told the Dr. i was dizzy and at night my ears stops up. She looked in my ears and said I do have a wax build up but she prescribe me anibiotic and pain medicine and nothing to stop the dizziness . I believe my equilibrium is effected because I m dizzy off balance What can I take to stop the dizziness and what is a good antibiotic to take to clear me up in 1 or 2 days? Also I find it hard to look out the corner of my eyes.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012