Which is the right time to start exercising after a C-section ?

Hello Doctor This is geetha here Am 28yrs old Four month since c section plus sterlization surgeries My weight is 65kgs height is 52inches Want to reduce both weight and belly size which is the right time to start exercise Hello Doctor! This is geetha here. Am 28yrs old. Four month since c section plus sterlization surgeries. My weight is 65kgs & height is 52inches. Want to reduce both weight and belly size. which is the right time to start exercise?? Wat kind of??? any diet to be followed???
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011