Which is the effective medicines in Ayurveda for Arthritis and period to take ?

Sir, My wife suffering pain in different part of her body,some times parm and lower leggs,some times hands and mostly soulder full, and feel hard when it happen We consulted Ayurvedic doctor and gave us some medicine and is using now, but no cure in pain . she fell very hard pain and not easy to move and rotate her head also She is 32 age and wgt-60 . Please advice us wht are the more effective medicins in Ayurveda for Arthrites and period to take. Thank You in Advance Hamza-Abu dhabi-UAE
Asked On : Thu, 6 Oct 2011