Which is the best vitamin to take to increase strength on bones ?

I am 20 years old 6 foot 3 170 pounds athletic build ..every step I take my hip clicks/crunches on the right side, when I was 16 I busted my back lifting a heavy skid working retail ever since if I spend more than 10 seconds leaned over I get back up with slowness and difficulty...I have no pain in the hip as it clicks although it gives me a very weird discomforting feeling. I am a security guard so a lot of walking is a part of my life, I was thinking if this keeps going on, eventually where that is happening the cartilage I got there is going to rub out and cause some serious problems? I am clueless.. any advice? whats the best vitamin to take to increase strength of bones/ increase cartilage mass other than the common known ailments? I am looking for something natural? And would Arthri D do anything for me? THANKS!
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011