Which is the best time to have sex for a positive pregnancy ?

hi im 20 and me and my husband are both healthy and are trying to have a baby we are having sex when we should and all my test are negative what should we do
Asked On : Wed, 29 Feb 2012

dear patient

try to have sex on the 14th day of your periods and also plus minus 2 to that 14th day also you have sex. try this method you will get your baby soon if your periods are normal and regular than this procedure suits you. if its is not normal and regular than get LH KIT to detect your ovulation day and have sex on that day.

take care