Which is the best hospital in Delhi for treating internal bleeding due to ITP ?

may i know the best hospital in delhi for the treatment of b Respected sir, immediate answer is required, My mother (Age 60 years) is under treatment for last 12 days in metro hospital meerut, she is suffering from Diabetes , Hypertension and thyroid..she got respiratory infection also where in her oximeter report fall down to 40 and the sugar level was above 500, platelets count 20000 only, Then after treatment of giving continuous oxygen, and 4 units platelets, In the reports sugar level was near 150 and she was maintaining oxygen upto 90, BUT the worst problem is, her platelets count is continuously falling down.. it felled from 47000 to 26000, today she become very pale..Doctors diagnose it as internal bleeding because of ITP and said to transfer the Patient to AIIMS delhi... We sisters r tense and weeping here...Plz Doctors tell me soon.. What should be done best to save her life.. Garima Sharma
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011