Which is the best hospital for recurrent thyroglossal cyst treatment ?

My son who is just 5 years old is suffering from recurrent thyroglossal cyst. He has already undergone surgery twice. Please suggest me the name of the best Available Hospital where treatment from the best experienced doctors are available preferably at Chennai or at Bangalur. It is also requested to let me know the details such as name of the doctor, location of the said hospital and contact number who has speciality and experience in dealing with the such type of surgery.
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011