Which is the best facial cleanser ? I have oily skin and blemishes on the sides of my face

Could you please suggest a facial cleanser that will clear my face? My name is Melissa, i m 18 years old and I want to know which type of facial cleanser is best for me. I want to clear up my face, and it has been a struggle for me. I ve used Burt s Bees, Neutrogena, St.Ives and Alba Botanica. I try to use safe and natural products. My T-zone tends to be rather oily and my pores around that area are big. The pores under my eye and on the sides of my nose are rather big too and i have blemishes on the sides of my face. I have also been struggling with blackheads on my nose for a long time. Could you please suggest a product that is safe, and not expensive to use but that will give me the results i m looking for?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011