Which is best birth control method to avoid pregnancy? Getting cracks on outer skin of penis after having sex, painful during urination. Cure?

Hi doctor. I m ravi from Bangalore. Got married in last year. Now I have 5months girl baby. My query is I wanna 3yrs of gap for next baby. So for that what should I do for birth control . I don t want to use condoms n all.. After done sex getting crack on outer skin of penis end. It s too much pain while doing urine. So plz kindly help m as soon as possible on this topic Regards Ravi
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012