Which hospital is there in Thirupati to cure polio ?

I heard there was a famous hospital in thirupathi to cure polio attack.Please let me know if its so.It will be a great thank to u.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Dr Kiran is right!! we dont cure polio but do corrective and rehabilitative surgeries for the polio associated deformities. we also deal with other regular cases of musculoskeletal system ( including spine, sports medicine, paediatric orthopaedics, trauma and other cold orthopaedics) under the guidance of Dr. G Jagadesh.

Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Kiran Kumar's  Response
Hi Thanks for your query and for usng health care magic

the Hospital you are talking about is "Balaji Institute of Surgery Research and Rehabilitation for the Disabled” (BIRRD) Hospital at Tirupathi.

Its a charitable hospital.
They do not cure polio as there is no cure. However, the do corrective surgeries and facilitate rehabilitation.
They have a very good tract record.

Hope this answers your query.

Thanks and Regards

Dr Kiran