Which homeopathic treatment is advisable for treatment of acne ?

Hi, i am female 20 yrs ,i have lots of pimples ,plz prescribe homeopathic medicines,
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome in HCM,
To cure pimples drink plenty of water, avoid oilly food, eat green veg & fruit, wash your face regularly with face wash, don't apply any cream or oil on face. In homoeopathy medicine use
1. Kali brom 30 / 2 drops 3 times
2. Berbaris aqua Q / 10 drops 2 times
Homeopath Dr. Sayed Irfan's  Response
welcome again,
to prescribe homeopathy medicines we need certain history regarding the disease and your personal profile and we move ahead with that information and it then processed to guide with medicines to be prescribed for complete and effective cure .
send me details on