Which home pregnancy test kits can tell if you have contracted sexually transmitted diseases ?

I saw a commercial for a new home pregnancy test that not only tells you if you are pregnant but also informs if you have an STD, do you know the name of this test? I recently had unprotected sex and am a little worried and would like to check asap to find out.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The test for STD is a specialized test so it is difficult to rely on anything commercial for as serious infection as STD.So if you feel or fear the exposure you can get tested at a nearby laboratory it will be better.As for the pregnancy test to be done at home it is fine and if you miss your periods then do it at home.