Which good doctor in Delhi can I consult for my lab test showing protein in urine ?

I have found protein in my urine during test. Now i am living in delhi, india. So i want to consult a good doctor . so please you suggest me a good doctor and name of hospital in delhi india. I have found protein in my urine during test. Now i am living in delhi, india. So i want to consult a good doctor. so please you suggest me a good doctor and name of hospital in delhi india. I am 67 year old and have no problem other than this.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Hello/Hi
Welcome to health care magic
     Consult the nephrologist in any of the hospital Ganga ram hospital .Apollo hospital,fortis or max hospital.all are good enough to take care of your problem.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Disclaimer