Which good doctor in Bangalore should we consult for PCOD causing miscarriage ?

Hello Sir, Need your help in my problem. My wife is having PCOD, last jan 10 we lost our 1st pregnabcy, it was a missed abortion . Till now we are trying for consive, its not happening. For next pregnancy we dont want to take any risk, would like to consult good gyn/ infertility doctor in bangalore. I heard about Dr. Prabha Eliya, not sure about her approch. Please recommend me any good/reliable doctor for my case. Thanks You,
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011