Which doctor should I consult for nose bleeding and eye problem ?

I m a 53 year old female, weight 156 pounds, height 5.1 I have problems with my joins probably because I suffer from Lupus and rheumatoid arthritis , high blood pressure , severe depression , low thyroid and lately my right eye is hurting, getting red or getting broken vessels and I look like Dracula. I m really concern because the back of the eye ball hurts a lot and besides getting red under the eye lid more then white part, I don t get any discharge but, my eye sight gets very blurry. I was diagnosed with dry eye couple of years ago and I get eye drops for it but, It s getting worst and sometimes my left eye gets as bad too and I get a lot of nose bleedings, what kind of doctor should I see? ophthalmologist , ear and nose doctor or ... Thanks to everybody.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011