Which doctor in Gujarat can I consult for severe pain in the connective joints,chest pain with an increase in c-reactive protein ?

I have severe pain in my knees since last 10 days. Also my elbows, wrists and back hurt. Sometimes there is a tingling / burning sensation in these areas. Sometimes my chest hurts while I breathe. My skin and hair has become extremely dry and I have developed rashes on my skin. My C-Reactive Protein has come 25.5. I am unable to get my doctors appointment since last 1 week. I am on M-cam painkillers . Please advice what can I do till I am able to see my doctor. Also please advice if there are other good doctors in Gujarat region whom I can consult.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011