Which disease is cured by homoeopathic medicine OVA TOSTA 3X?

I am a homeopathic enthusiast using homeo medicines to care needy people. I have gone recently through a book in which homeopathic medicine OVA TOSTA 3X was recommended for curing warts on forearms and hands. But while purchasing the medicine , chemist told me that it is used to treat diseases relating to vaginal and ovaries problems of women. please advise whether it can be used to cure warts flat and brittle, circular in shape on the forearm. Thanx in advance.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012