Which diet is the best to follow for spondylosis ?

Spondylosis: which diet would be the best to follow?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

I dont think so that spondylosis has any dietary recommendations or restrictions.

Thanx for he reply - I also thought there's no special diet! Until I read this morning that some doctors recommend a vegetarian diet!

General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Diet has nothing to do with management of spondylosis for which exercises are advised.Consult physiotherapist for the advice regarding exercises for the management of spondylosis.Thanks and good luck.
Dietitian & Nutritionist Amrita Saxena's  Response
there are no perticular dietary restriction for has to take care of the weight.have a balance regular excersise as adviced by your physiotherpist