Which cream should i apply for scar ?

i am 20years old female.i want to know the name of scar cream plz do tell me and m a medical student,i had allergy once and then there are too many scars on my body...plz do help me n tell me the best ointment in PAKISTAN which removes all my scars..i will be thankful to you
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
welcome to healthcare magic. there is no medicine as such which can remove the scars completely. however there are certain ointments which can make the scar less visible(make it lighter). also there are some lasers( an expert dermatologist can help) you can try an ointment called contractubex or myderma cream, but remember they will only lighten the scar. also they show there effect in a few months only.