Which cream should I apply for speedy recovery of hyper pigmentation ?

I m suffering with hyper pigmentation. Currently I m using a cream with the following composition. Alpha Arbutin - 1% Phenyl Ethyl Resorcinol - 0.5% Lactokine Fluid - 1% MBBT - 6% Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate - 7.5% I have several brown and dark shades around my eyes and on the forehead. Is this dosage enough or is there any better composition that could work faster? And on the tube of the cream that I use it wasmentioned use it two times a day. But some advised me to use it to use it in the evening and use a sunscreen in the morning. Will it be helpful?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011