1. you haven't mentioned about the cause of your eye twitching (Blepharospasm/myokymia
) neither told about whether you were checked by any health care provider or not?
2. etiology can extend from stress,fatigue
(lack of sleep),eye strain
,excess use of alcohol/caffeine to nutritional imbalance (dry eyes) or allergies. (which one is yours)
3. are they continuous and persistent (even while sleeping)?, and do you have any symptoms of pain,redness or discharge? does twitching affects your vision?
4. apply warm compresses to the affected eye(s) and gently massage
with your fingers.
5. improve the quality and duration of sleep, avoid stress (if any), use of lubricant eye drops (if dry eye),wearing sunglasses/spectacles to reduce eye strain, Ayurveda Panchkarma Procedure (Shirodhara
and Netra Tarpan) will suit your pathology.
6. consult with your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.