Which are the nutritious / high protien foods recommended for a 9 1/2 year old ?

Need to know Nuticious/high protien food recommnedation for a 9 1/2 yr old. My son is though very healthy, weighs only 24kgs n his main activity in scholl is Foot Ball. Need to know nutrious and high protien food for my son who is 9 1/2yrs old. He is very healthy though, weighs only 24 kgs. Also since his main activity in the school is Soccer.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
He must take plenty of protein rich food like wheat, eggs, meat, chicken, nuts, pulses, cereals. Drink enough milk. Eat cheese moderately. If he still has trouble gaining weight he may need to see a Doctor as there are many reasons why a child fails to gain weight and they can be treated.