Which are the fertile days for a girl with irregular periods ?

I m 21 and i m trying to have a baby but what i have hard time understanding is that my period is irregular which comes twice a month almost like every two weeks. I had unprotective sex few days before what i think my period came and it lasted almost a week. So i wondered if i may be pregnant or not? I m hoping i am but i dont know if it works for sure. I was pregnant last year before but had a miscarriage . With my last pregnancy my period last five days which was different and bled heavily on last day. So i wonder when are the fertile days for irregular periods to make pregnancy high?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011