Which antibiotic should be taken for presence of pus cells on the semen ?

we had an intercourse in my 5 days of my menstruation.can we have infection?i want to know my ovulation day usually im 26 days/28 days.. give me some advice i would like to become pregnant ..f im not fertile we dont need anymore to intercourse bcoz maybe the sperm will die suppose to be we will conceive?is it true?mu husband had a semenalysis.written there is infection bcoz the pus cells is high.. what he will do/take antibiotic?for how long?pls reply..thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
Welcome to health care magic
Intercourse during menstruation generally increases chances of infection.chances of infection is to the both partners.ovulation is in the mid cycle i.e.14 days before next cycle.infection in the semen can be treated with a course of broad spectrum antibiotics.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”