Which abortion pill can be used to terminate unwanted pregnancy ?

hello, I suffer from chronic depression and recently found that I also have bipolar tendencies, I voluntarily walked into a mental behavior hospital and found out 2 days before I left that I was pregnant . I know I am not stable enough to go thru this pregnancy and I really want to terminate it, I am falling back into my depression because I have no money to cover this termination. I called aetna and was told that there is no coverage for abortions. I am really afraid and I need answers now, can you help me?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011