Where to get professional material to address harmful effects of addiction to watching porn, masturbating?

I am a nurse working in a residential treatment center for at risk teen-age boys. One of their problems that is repeated over and over is watching porn and mastrubating. I want to address this issue from a medical standpoint as to how this addiction can harm them mentaly or physicaly. Can you give me some advise as to where I can find professional material on this topic to present in a group setting?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013