Where can I have my father checked for L2 bone suppression ?

my father's backbone L2 bone hasbeen supressed.some doctors saying this case related to neurology or orthopaedic respected sir my father s backbone L2 bone hasbeen supressed. and having so much pain . i m in delhi, but my family living in panna m.p., so i havebeen checkup him in jamdar hospital jabalpur . but pain is continue.this problem came when he was sitting on last seat in the bus before three and half month.some doctors saying this case related to neurology or orthopaedic.please give your suggestion, where should i checked up him,and also give me contact address of that hospital. my mail id is: thankyou
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011