Where can I get treatment for abdominal pain due to obstruction in the intestines ?

I get cookery pain in my abdomin due to obstruction in my intestines,because of this i had to take only soft diet .Igot TB in my intestines in2007 I underwent laprotomy in that process now all that is cured but this pain in my intestines is left which is very painful, is there any treatment other than operation to cure my problem, is there any possibility that i can eat anything like others in my lifetime,i am 30yrs old now.I take buscopan and rantac tablets when i get this pain,it takes 4to5hours to relieve from the pain.Please help me what is the treatment and where i can get? is there any 100% cure for this problem.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Sep 2011