Where can I get good treatment for factor 13 deficiency illness ?

hi my name name is imran ali from pakistan we are two brother imran and shahnawaz sir we are both factor 13 deffeciany patiants since las 10 year but unfortunitlly this desease is indicate 1 year ago sir we want to proper treatment of this diseas which country souitable for us and not expansive because money problem we are belong a very poor family sir we want help plz sir we have big problem is that in this desease that bleeding comes from mouth and which are very dangoure atleast 4 or 5 cups of water . we just do in emerjency take cp blood for temporery tretment this cp blood for all factor so please dear respectable doctor we just need help u thanks imran ali i waiting your answer
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011
Hi Imran
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob,factor 13 deficiency is vary rare prob, in such type of condition excessive bleeding occure. treatment of it is transfusion of fresh frozon a days factor 13 concentrate is available which is vary helpful in this discuss it with your doc all of it.
Dr aseem