Whenever i smoke a cigarette, my heart starts going fast and crazy

Whenever i smoke a cigg, my heart starts going fast and crazy. what's wrong with it? (BTW, i'm quitting) i have been smoking for about a year regularly, only like 5 cigs a day on weekdays, but like 10 a day on weekends, i am working on quitting already, i am down to like 2 per day. but i was wondering what is wrong with that heart thingy? and does anybody else have that happen? and what it s called? also, once in a while, when i don t smoke, just lay in bed after the weekend, my heart goes crazy every once in a while. allright, i just had my last cig like an hour ago, i am not a smoker anymore... hopefully i will keep it up. it s really scary when that shit happens lol.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009