When you should quit working during pregnancy ?

im in my 37th week of pregnanacy, and still going to work, kindly advise till when can i continue working . Also when can the exact position of baby be determined. As i have my 9th month scan to be done tomorrow. Thanks Princy
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011
Hi,Princy thanks for query.Ideally as long as you are comfortable and as per your doctor`s advised if everything is going fine you can continue work as per your desire.Near term that is the time in what you are in,you should avoid undue physical exertion and take some rest.This will help your body to prepare for delivery.Your scan will determine everything.baby can changes position even during labor pains also.
wishing you good health.