When you can conceive after taking Clomid ?

what is the best day to have a contact after taking Clomid from (day 2 6).. I m planning to have another baby!!!
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011
Hello, welcome to HCM. The best day to have contact is during your ovulation. It usually occurs on 14th day of cycle. You must have contact every alternate day from 7th day to enhance you chances. If you plan on having sex two to three times a week, regardless of fertility signs, you're likely to have sex at least once during this six-day time period. Wish you good health.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for nice query
Best days for contact to conceive is during the peri ovulatory period as decided by ultrasound.
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.